توريس انتقل إلى ليفربول
"I am here for the pre-season just like last year and have no intention to leave. I want to stay here," Torres was quoted as saying by Sky Sports in a press conference on Tuesday.
Reports have linked the 22-year-old player with a move away from the Vicente Calderon stadium, with Inter Milan and Manchester United as possible destinations.
However, the Spanish international, who turned heads during the 2006 World Cup, has said his only concern is improving Atletico for the coming season.
"We need to forget about last season's disappointments. We have a new coach (Javier Aguirre) in whom I have confidence and he does in me," Torres said.
"We have signed some great new players and I am really looking forward to working with them next season."
The young international, who is under contract with the Spanish side until 2008, has been Atletico's top scorer in each of the last four seasons.
نرشح لكم
جوان جارسيا: هدف تقدم جيرونا كان من مخالفة ولكن
ماروتا: تمثيل باستوني؟ يوفنتوس تأهل لأبطال أوروبا بسبب حادثة مشابهة ضدنا
تقرير: مانشستر سيتي يحدد مستقبل حارسه
ميرور: تصريحات عادية من فينيسيوس تثير الجدل حول رغبة ريال مدريد في سوبوسلاي
مدرب جالاتاسراي: ننتظر انضمام تشالهان أوجلو لنا
التحق بـ ليفاندوفسكي وتحدي هاتف يامال.. أهمية مدربة النوم لبرشلونة
قرعة متوازنة في دور الـ16 لكأس إنجلترا
مورينيو: أستطيع رفض تدريب ريال مدريد.. وأتمنى إقصائه من أبطال أوروبا












أهدروا كل الفرص الممكنة.. برشلونة يخسر من جيرونا ويهدي الصدارة لـ ريال مدريد