Uruguayan forward Alvaro Recoba quit Inter Milan, moving to Torino on Friday just before the transfer window shuts after spending 10 years at San Siro.
The club said that the 31-year-old player has signed for Torino on loan as he lost his regular place during the past season.
Recoba had already said that he wants to have regular football and that he won't accept spending another season on the bench.
Meanwhile, the Italian Champions have confirmed that Brazilian forward Adriano won't leave as president Massimo Moratti said this week that he would only let one of either Recoba and Adriano leave.
The 25-year-old Brazilian striker rejected many loan-deals and confirmed that he prefers a permanent move or he would stay until January.
Adriano had been prolific for Inter but he lost his form during the past season and only played a handful of games.
نرشح لكم
فينيسيوس: العنصريون جبناء لكنهم يحظون بحماية من الملزمين بمعاقبتهم
أرنولد: ما حدث في مباراة بنفيكا عار على كرة القدم
فالفيردي: ما حدث من عنصرية أمام بنفيكا مؤسف جدا
ريمونتادا مكتملة الأركان.. باريس سان جيرمان يُحبط مفاجأة موناكو في أبطال أوروبا
مع طرد مورينيو وتوقف للعنصرية.. لدغة فينيسيوس تقود ريال مدريد لهزيمة بنفيكا
سباليتي: عدنا ثلاث خطوات إلى الوراء أمام جالاتاسراي.. ولا فائدة من الكلام دون أفعال
انتهت أبطال أوروبا – بنفيكا (0)-(1) ريال مدريد.. فوز الملكي
تشكيل ريال مدريد – مبابي وفينيسيوس يقودان هجوم ريال مدريد أمام بنفيكا











