Bayern Munich will not even discuss a 50-million euro bid for winger Franck Ribery, the club's general manager Uli Hoeness said on Friday.
"For 50 millions euros, I don't even pick up my telephone," Hoeness told Bild.
"Because a figure like that doesn't even give you rights, at best, to one of Ribery's legs."
Hoeness was responding to reports indicating that Chelsea are willing to table a 50-million euro bid to sign the French star.
Ribery has also been linked with a move to European champions and Primera Liga winners Barcelona.
"For the moment, no club has made itself known to us," Hoeness added.
Ribery said last month he would consider leaving Bayern if they failed to earn automatic qualification for the Champions League.
But the Bavarian giants finished second in the Bundesliga to qualify directly for the competition's group stage.
نرشح لكم
جوان جارسيا: هدف تقدم جيرونا كان من مخالفة ولكن
ماروتا: تمثيل باستوني؟ يوفنتوس تأهل لأبطال أوروبا بسبب حادثة مشابهة ضدنا
تقرير: مانشستر سيتي يحدد مستقبل حارسه
ميرور: تصريحات عادية من فينيسيوس تثير الجدل حول رغبة ريال مدريد في سوبوسلاي
مدرب جالاتاسراي: ننتظر انضمام تشالهان أوجلو لنا
التحق بـ ليفاندوفسكي وتحدي هاتف يامال.. أهمية مدربة النوم لبرشلونة
قرعة متوازنة في دور الـ16 لكأس إنجلترا
مورينيو: أستطيع رفض تدريب ريال مدريد.. وأتمنى إقصائه من أبطال أوروبا












أهدروا كل الفرص الممكنة.. برشلونة يخسر من جيرونا ويهدي الصدارة لـ ريال مدريد