The Egyptian towering striker made four substitute appearances after moving to Ajax, the club where he made his name in Europe in the early 2000s, on a season-long loan from English second-division side Middlesbrough.
He opened his account in Ajax's 3-0 Dutch Cup victory over Veendam earlier this month, connecting with a pinpoint cross from the left to power a header home.
Mido's first appearance with the Dutch giants was delayed for around two months due to worries over his weight and fitness but he believes that he began to hit his stride.
"I'm getting better," the nomadic frontman, who played for a host of clubs in his career including Tottenham Hotspur, AS Roma and Marseille, said in an interview with Ajax's official website on Friday.
"I will keep improving with more training. Hopefully, I can play more minutes."
Ajax, who won the last of their 29 league titles in 2004, face leaders PSV Eindhoven in an anticipated clash on Saturday.
PSV top the table on 33 points from 14 games, six ahead of third-placed Ajax.
"We know that we have to win this game. We will do everything to achieve this," Mido said.
"I'm ready to play the entire game but I'm not the one who determines that. The coach will decide how long he wants to use me.
"I'm happy with my role so far," the 27-year-old, who reports suggest can regain his place in Egypt's squad in the near future, added.
نرشح لكم
بايرن يتدرب وسط عاصفة ثلجية.. وكومباني يرفض إلغاء التدريب
لا جازيتا: 6 لاعبين خارج حسابات سباليتي في يوفنتوس الموسم المقبل
رومانو: فيكاريو منفتح على الانضمام إلى إنتر
رغم إصابته بالصليبي.. مدرب موناكو: مينامينو قد يشارك في كأس العالم
ريال مدريد يعلن تقديم جميع الأدلة إلى "يويفا" بشأن أحداث مباراة بنفيكا
برشلونة يعلن تخصيخ 14 ألف مقعد جديد لأصحاب التذاكر الموسمية في كامب نو
سلوت يكشف عودة إيزاك هذا الموسم.. وموقف المصابين
بيلد: مانشستر يونايتد فتح باب المفاوضات مع ناجلسمان











