Egypt scraps Danish camp due to security worries - DBU
الجمعة، 07 يناير 2011 - 18:16
كتب : Sherif Tarek
In the early minutes of 2011, a bomb planted in a car went off in front of a Coptic Christian church in Alexandria, causing 22 people to be killed.
The tragic bombing is believed to be religiously motivated as Muslim extremists are said to be behind it.
Danish association spokesman Lars Behrendt says the Egyptian FA 'could not guarantee' the safety of the team as the situation is yet to be contained.
Apart from demonstrations all over the nation, Muslim groups are still fuming over Danish newspapers' publication of cartoons depicting prophet Mohamed a few years ago.
However, Behrendt assured on Friday there was 'absolutely no concrete threat' against Denmark's U-21 side, who will train in Abu Dhabi instead of the Egyptian capital.
There has been no claim of responsibility for the Alexandria blast so far.
نرشح لكم
تقرير إسباني: ديانج أجرى الكشف الطبي لـ فالنسيا في القاهرة
مؤتمر معتمد جمال: صححنا الأوضاع في الشوط الثاني.. وتواجد فتوح ليس وليد الصدفة
فتوح: نسعى للمنافسة على الدوري.. وجاهز للمشاركة في أي مركز
للمرة الثانية.. فتوح يسجل ويصنع لـ الزمالك أمام حرس الحدود
الدوري المصري – موعد مباراة الزمالك ضد زد والقناة الناقلة
توقفت المباراة 10 دقائق.. دجلة يزيد أوجاع الإسماعيلي بفوز بثنائية
7 مباريات بدون انتصار.. غزل المحلة يتعادل سلبيا أمام زد بالدوري المصري
الخامس تواليا.. الزمالك يتسلح بجماهيره ويفوز على حرس الحدود











